Saturday, October 23, 2010

Right Guy Wrong Country



Whoever said that Long Distance Relationship can be easy should be shot on the butt.


Long Distance Relationship (LDR) is not something that I want. Whyyy????
Firstly, there's the fact that we rarely get cuddle up and the time difference that's suck. I remember woke up at midnight and said "It's 7pm his time - I'll chat with him now!"
Secondly, do I have resources for LDR? No I don't and that's the big problem. Yeah we can hook up via phone (which is caused hefty bill at the end of the month), email, skype as often as we can but I can't see myself spending money to fly to the middle of nowhere just for him alone.
It's hard and I admit that sometimes I break down and cry because I miss him so much. LDR can seem like torture at times. It can be a bit of an emotional roller coaster with sudden highs followed by big lows. I remember that I keep a good supply of tissues by the bed...sounds silly huh but believe me it's useful tips.
And after think and think and think I don't see long term future for us. I don't think it would be wise for me to continue considering everything it would take for us to maintain a long distance situation. But I'm not ready to give up yet...I love him too much :(

P.S. Pic that I use in this post is not my courtesy...

No comments:

Post a Comment