Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

It's 9:00pm and I'm not doing anything. I should be doing my report that's due tomorrow or sleep, but I'm milking it out instead I log in to my blog and write this post. My sleep schedule has been kinda crazy for the past 2 weeks,someone told me that lack of sleep makes us look older, increases our risk of diabetes and cancer. Oh my God I'm going to die! Aaah! Sleep! Sleeeeeeep! I don't wanna die young....But I couldn't go to sleep...I couldn't. Why????? I dunno...They said that stress is fuel for an insomniac ride. Am I stress now? Maybe...pressure at work. Yeah Monday to Friday are just crazy, I have an eight-to-five job. Eight to five my ass. The reality is more likely 8 to 8 - that is AM to PM and sometime longer than that. It's just non-stop movement and thinking and I really wish I could take a break from all that crazy-ness.*sigh*

Last Friday I woke up with a head so heavy like a bulldozer. I woke up at 6AM. I should go to work but with that stupid headache I promptly go back to sleep for four hours, wake up, and go to the doctor. Doctor said that I'm too tired my blood pressure is just too loooooow 80/60, my weight is only 42 Kgs from normal weight 45 Kgs. I look so pale like a *zombie*. I should put more attention to my health and eat health food.

I wish Muffin is here by my side. Give me a hug and I know I will be fine. SOS for Muffin..... where are thou....???? It's been a week I haven't seen you :( Do you miss me like I miss you?

Then I turn on my music player and play a song called "A World without You" by Emma Bunton. When I first heard that song, I was so immediately connected to the track after hearing the lyric.This song is a very personal one to me.It’s wholely about how I feel about Muffin. yeah I missed Muffin quite terribly..



Try to hear the lyric...

I know that you can hear the rhythm of the rain/Although we're miles apart I know you feel my pain/I try to be so strong I try to carry on/But since you left the sun don't seem to shine.

Everything that I touch turns to blue/When I'm living in a world without you/I'm going crazy baby I am missing you/Can't imagine all I go through when I'm living in a world without you/I'm not alone I know that you can feel it too.




Btw tomorrow is Muffin's birthday I wish him all the happiness in the world!! Much love to you Muffin xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to 'Muffin' ... and don't you think sometimes music makes everything alright?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of "Muffin" thank you 4 the wishes :D yeah music does help, just pick the song...Sad, happy, love, broken heart, angry, mad, calm, religius, anything...I always find a perfect song 4 my every situation :D

    ReplyDelete