Sunday, October 10, 2010

2010 Please Be Nice To Me




9 Months 9 Days 11 Hours 36 Mins I have through year of 2010.

M going through the lowest phase of my life….!!! :(

M feelin so low..down-in-the-dumps kinda feelin’..:(

This is worst year that I ever had.

It’s even worst than 2007 when my ex-BF betrayed me.

It’s like my worst nightmare ever multiply it by 100 equals.

It taste like bitter pill that I have to swallow everyday. Really bites!!! And believe me, that feeling sucks…

But I have to go through….I’m trying not to complain too much, not too cursing and not to compare my life with other people whose in fact more lucky than I am…

I’m trying to be happy with what I have since I can’t say that my life is a total hell hole. I mean how ungrateful can I be then aite?

Just trying hard to hang tough, even though it seems like the hardest thing to do…After all Shit does happen aite?

Yeah there’s God…There’s hope!!! I think deep inside of me, I still have a little slightest hope for hope itself…Ciao Buubuu!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment