Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Don’t Know What To Define You As... Except Friend

We've known each other for like 5-6 years. I remember our relationship is started as supplier and customer and later it turned out to be a beautiful friendship. She was one of my customer in the company where I work now. She's a nice girl...even we only communicate through phone and email and so began super awesome friendship. It's amazing how our friendship can last for a long time even we never meet face to face. She lives in Singapore and every time she visit Indonesia she always told me to see if there's a chance for us to meet each other but due to so many reason we never met each other until last month. It was short meeting but I know that I never wrong about her.Yep she sweet and nice. Meet my friend Fifi Hui Hui guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment