Sunday, November 28, 2010

This Is Not A Goodbye

Friday Nov 26, 2010 was last day of my ex-supervisor work in our ofc...Yeah she left us to start a new job in her new office which I believe will be much way better than our ofc now.
It was sad moment when I had to say goodbye to her, I couldn't hold my tears. She meant a lot to me. She taught me a lot of thing. Some people know her as vicious woman but as one of junior who ever work under her I know her as a very nice & caring woman. It was just the way she express her feeling...she don't like to be courteous, she's to the point kind of woman. I feel truly blessed to have you as my supervisor in my work life. Maybe I never make you proud and I’m deeply sorry for put you in a trouble when I’m doing mistake, for silly question that I ever asked. Big thanks for your help, for being understand, for being patience…
I love you Mba Ririn...Don't forget us...This is not a goodbye as I believe we will come across again someday. I wish you all the best in your new ofc.
Here is a pic of me, mba Ririn (on the left side who used a black Hijab) and all colleagues who love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment