Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thank God it's Friday 13th

Whoever said Friday 13th is scary well mine is not...why because somethings awesome happened to me on Friday 13th.

1. I received my letter of salary adjustment...I dunno i should say yay or nay considering the figure it's not like what I expected but still at least I will receive bigger salaries this month so I decide to Wheeeeeeeee ^-^
2. I laughed alot that day...people around me start joke about this increment which is hella shake my belly...

3. It's so important to celebrate this pay rise by treating myself to some of my favorite things. After all, what's the point of earning all that money if you can't enjoy it, right? So me and friends decided to go for dinner and karaoke. That night was craaaazeee, we made our song list and sing like crazy people, we even had a battle who's sing better and you know what awesome about karaoke is you got an excuse to sing the lamest song on earth without have to feel fucking guilty about it :). In short I had a mad night last night. Good music, good food and an amazing set of people; I had a blast.

4. Last but not least that happened to me on Friday 13th, one of my wish came true..hehehe...It was my advance b'day wish and he made it come true...Thanks Muffin








No comments:

Post a Comment