Friday, March 25, 2011

Start Fraaaaaandsheeeeep With Ms. Piggie

Today is awesome day, why? Because I just received my annual incentive plan letter. I can not wipe the grin off my face. This is biggest incentive that I ever earned in my sixth year working at this company *insert joyful squeal*
Between grinning like an idiot and grinning like an idiot, I know I have been grinning like an idiot and wheeeeee sound that I made then soooo many plan begin to pop out in my mind. Ohkay and here are the list:

1. Vacation for sure
2. New bag, dress and a(nother) pair of shoes
3. A new Phone android or Blackberry (I prefer the first one tho)
4. Fancy dinner
5. Ipod
6. and many more

OOOh no wait *press pause and then rewind button* I may become jobless on October and I still don't have enough money to start business on my own. I need to survive if I become jobless (I hope that's not gonna happen, pray for me my fraaaaaaaaaands). I need to make priority, "SAVING & INVEST" those two words keep ringing loud and clear maybe it's should be tattoed on my forehead so i can see it everytime I look at to the mirror. It's time to tightening the belt and start my financial planning. Yes yes It's time to start fraaaaaandsheeeeep with Ms. Piggy.



Pic courtesy: Google lead me here piggy bank

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with saving :D I like the idea of having your own business :D

    N

    ReplyDelete