Tuesday, November 15, 2011

There comes a time in everyone's life when they lost their ability to act sanely, reason could be anything or anyone or maybe just nothing at all. Like what she did last night, she just said something that she didn't even have a gut to do it. But she said it to him."I'm ready, let's do it...tonight" she said. She took a deep breath, her heartbeat was growing faster, she didn't know what the hell on earth that made her have a courage to do it. She knew once she said it she could never took it back. A hefty dose of religious guilt will haunt her forever if she did it. Love blinds her.

A little smile of relief passes her lips, when he said "Don't do it. It's okay. I don't want you to do something that you'll regret it for the rest of your life". Tears flowed from her eyes. "God...how do you know it? How do you know it that I'm afraid? Are you taking a mind-reading class at some psycho institute or something?" she said. " I just know it" he said. He understand her better than anyone else, she didn't have to tell him and he just knew it by looking into her eyes.

She whispered to his ear, " I love you and I would do anything for you". He held her hands and looked straight into her eyes and said "I know and I love you too. I want you but it's just not right thing to do". He wiped her tears away. He helped her to put her clothes on and kiss her on her forehead. They looked into each others eyes and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment